Welcome to the Suburbs
Outside of Philadelphia, the suburbs are more than quiet, tree-lined streets. They’re a grouping of unique communities, each offering their own personalities, neighborhoods, home prices, school districts, and employment opportunities. Explore a few highlights of some of the best amenities the suburbs have to offer, all while being a quick trip away from the cultural epicenter of Philadelphia.
Search Homes for Sale in the Suburbs
Selling Your Suburbs Home?
Selling a home in the Suburbs? We can help! Learn more about listing your home with the Sivel Group, including the tools and resources we offer our sellers, our marketing strategies, and our featured listings.
Discover Your Home's Worth
Suburbs at a Glance
- Downtown: Between 15 - 30 minutes
- Airport: Philadelphia International Airport
- Transit: Interstate 476 (the Blue Route), Interstate 95, Route 13, and Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA)
- Includes towns such as Conshohocken, Exton, King of Prussia, Phoenixville, and Ambler
- Median home values range from $350,000 to $500,000
Ready to Find Home in the Suburbs?
If you're ready to buy your next home in the Philadelphia Suburbs, the Sivel Group is here to turn your dreams into a reality. We have all the resources you need to get started! Feel free to reach out to us via phone, email, or text to begin your real estate journey today.
Selling a home in Suburbs? We can certainly help you out with that, too!